|Name of seller company
|SC ALPIS OPTIC LINE SRL
|Trade Register registration no.
|ALBA IULIA, BLD REVOLUTIEI 1989, NR 2F, AP 3
The website is the property of the Seller, and visiting it or purchasing products implies acceptance of the terms and conditions below, which have contractual value between the Seller and the Customer/Consumer. The Customer/Consumer is advised to read the terms and conditions carefully. The Seller reserves the right to modify these provisions without further notice.
- The product information provided is for presentation purposes only. All the information used for the description of the products available on the Website (texts, images, multimedia presentations) does not represent a contractual obligation on the part of the Seller, they are used exclusively for presentation purposes.
- Color differences between images and the actual product. Due to the screens of electronic devices (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Phone) and their settings, please note that there may be differences in shades between the colors of the products displayed on the Website and the products themselves.
Online sales policy
- We reserve the right to change prices due to changes in exchange rates or other situations.
- Once the Seller has confirmed the Customer’s order, the prices cannot be changed.
- The Seller may publish on the Website information about products and/or promotions offered by the Seller within a certain period of time and within the limit of available stock.
- In the case of online payments, the Seller is not/cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Customer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the bank issuing the Customer’s card, if the currency of issue differs from the original currency. Responsibility for this action rests solely with the Customer.
- Before use, please:
- check all purchased products for possible defects, visible, of appearance or functioning
- read carefully the labels with instructions for use that are included with each product
- Complaints received after the product has been used are not taken into account
- Products with manufacturing defects ascertained by the Seller will be replaced or the Customer will be refunded for the defective products. Return them with their original labels.
The entire content of the Website – images, photos, texts, symbols, web graphics, scripts, programs and other data – is the property of the Seller and is protected by copyright law and by intellectual and industrial property laws. The use, taking over, copying or modification without the Seller’s consent of any of the elements listed above is prohibited and punishable under the applicable legislation.
Security of personal data
- The Seller reserves the right to make any changes to these provisions, as well as any changes to the Website, its structure or any other changes that may affect the Website, without prior notice to the User or the Customer being necessary.
- The Seller shall not be held liable for any errors occurring on the Website due to any cause whatsoever, including changes or settings not made by the Website administrator.
- Any conflict arising between the Customer and the Seller shall be settled amicably by agreement between the two parties. If this is not possible, the Romanian courts shall have jurisdiction.