Dr. Alexandra Țicle
Dr. Țicle performs examinations at the clinics of Dr. Holhoș in Alba Iulia and Turda, as well as at the practice in Aiud.
A graduate of the Faculty of General Medicine at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Iuliu Hațieganu” in Cluj-Napoca, Dr. Alexandra Țicle has attended throughout her career, courses in pediatric ophthalmology and strabology, glaucoma and visual field, vitreoretinal and anterior pole pathology.
She is a member of the Romanian Society of Ophthalmology, the Romanian Society of Glaucoma, the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, and continues her professional training by attending congresses and specialist courses.
He appreciates volunteer work and practices it within Christian organizations and the Doctors’ Caravan.
Specializations and experience
- Specialist pediatric ophthalmology examination for children
- Postoperative control of refractive surgery, cataract surgery, retinal surgery (retinal detachment)
- Intravitreal injections
- YAG laser for secondary cataract
- Laser iridotomy for glaucoma
- Laser photocoagulation for diabetic retinopathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmological emergencies
- Monitoring of cataract patients
- Diagnosis and monitoring of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Diagnosis and monitoring of diabetic retinopathy
- Diagnosis and monitoring of glaucoma
- Diagnosis and monitoring of chronic ophthalmological disorders